- Upward movement pattern.
- Dual handgrlp positions provide exercise variation and different muscle involvement.
- Independent movement aims result in more balanced strength improvement and offer variety
of training one arm at a time or simultaneous concentric and eccentric on opppsing arms
- Central fixed handle is provided to improve stabaility when performing unilateral exercise.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1350mm x1260 mm x 1690 mm
Machine Weight: 180kg
Max. Load: 300kg
- This machine replicates the pulling movement towards the chest and the chin at the end of the exercise, activating the latissimus dorsi and the middle and upper trapezius.
- The Mould Stronger Hooks to keep the seat for easy adjustable while the trainers need to be change the angle.