1) Dual handgrip positions provide exercise variation and different muscle involvement.
2) Independent movement arms provide more balanced strength improvement and offer
the choice of training one arm at a time or simultaneous concentric and eccentric movement on opposing arms.
3) Central fixed handle is provided to improve stability when performing unilateral exercises.
4) Large footplates offer maximum support and comfort for the user.
Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 1220mm x 1390mm x 1330mm
Machine Weight: 155kg
Max. Load: 300kg
1) This machine replicates the traditional pulling movement towards the chest, activating the latissimus dorsi, The multiple handgrips enable the user to diversify the exercise
- The Mould Stronger Hooks to keep the seat for easy adjustable while the trainers need to be change the angle.