1) Four-bar linkage provides a moving axis of rotation that simulates the body's moving axis of rotation, increasing user safety
2) Combination of elbow and back pads with hand grips provide upper body stabilization, eliminating lower back muscles' static involvement
3) Leg anchoring ankle pads provide lower body stabilization
4) Controlled motion movement arms isolates abdominal sheath, eliminating hip flexor involvement
1) The NEXT GENERATION Of Strength MachineProtraining Equipment™PT800 Series is our flagship Commercial Strength training line.
2) This is an extensive series offering 59 heavy duty models, catering for all strength training exercises.
3) User friendly design, advanced biomechanics, clean lines, unprecedented functionality and smooth, fluid movement.
4) Every piece features a contemporary look and colour scheme, and combines the best features with superior design and reliable performance.
5) This series is the best choice for full Commercial applications where long lasting, reliable, functional strength equipment is a must.
STRENGTH EQUIPMENT LIMITED WARRANTY:
1) Structural Steel Framework Life time
2) Rotary Bearings, Weight Stacks, Pulleys, Guide Rods, Structural Moving Parts 2 years
3) Cable, Linear Bearings, Springs Upholstery, Handgrips 1 year
4) Items Not Listed 6 months
Machine Size ( L x W x H ): 136 x 105 x 148.5 cm
Machine Weight: 270kg
Weight Stack: 90kg